Tuesday, March 28, 2006

"the Last word"


J: "Sex isn't a leisure activity."

C: "What is sex then?"

J: "Sometimes it's a revelation... Sometimes it's fun... Sometimes it's scary... Sometimes it's tepid."

C: "Which is it with your friend? I'm interested. I've never been with a transsexual."

J: "That's a personal question."

C: "I only ask questions that are personal. Questions that can not be answered by a textbook. Besides I'm writing an article."

J: "About sex with a transsexual?"

C: "Unfortunately no. Just a very silly article for a very silly magazine. Gay travel destination. So I'd like to know what it's like here for you and uh..."

J: "Max... Why is your article silly?"

C: "Because I think every place should be a gay travel destination. We limit ourselves with these stupid..."

J: "Labels."

C: "Labels."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does this one mean? Am I missing some reference? Maybe I am just stupid.

Well, those flowers are gorgeous.

9:37 PM  
Blogger cgc182 said...

scene from the last episode of "the l word" season 3. i loved it so i typed it.
but i also linked the show's site to the last written word of "Labels" so that people would maybe understand the connotation and where it came from.
guess not.
oh well.

hate anonymous comments by the way.

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed the link after I posted my comment. I didn't remove my comment because I wasn't sure how to do that; and, if I remember correctly, you were annoyed when someone did that before. Maybe that wasn't you. Plus, I figured the compliment on the flower picture was worth reading.

Anonymity is hot.

But, since you hate it, I will try to refrain in the future.

11:34 PM  
Blogger cgc182 said...

rock on with your anonymous self.

i didn't mean to sound so harsh.

it's just that if i know you, then i want to really KNOW YOU, you know?

no?

NO?

oh...

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger