Tuesday, February 21, 2006

"Your Song"


Go HERE to discover the excitement of finding out what song was #1 on the charts the day you were born! And in the meantime, also discover your Life's Theme Song (i.e. what was #1 on your 18th Birthday). I guarantee you won't regret it!

Much love to Miss Heather B for first pointing us all in this direction. And let me know what all of your songs ended up being! Mine actually makes more sense than I'd like to admit. Olivia Newton-John's "Physical" from my birth date of January 18th, 1982. And Savage Garden's "I Knew I Loved You" from the Big 1-8, January 18th, 2000.
Classics, I tell you, Classics!

4 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

My birthdate song is Footloose. How hot is that? My 18th is not so great. Some lesser J. Lo tune.

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well the number one song when I was born was "Tell Her about It" by Billy Joel and on my 18th bday it was "I'm Real" by JLo. Lindsey

5:31 PM  
Blogger C the Maven said...

B-day song: "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor. My 18th b-day song "Bent" by Matchbox Twenty. Interesting . . . very interesting.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Heather B said...

I am so jealous of Becca with her song of Footloose - one of my all time favs!

I even got to "footloose" with Kevin Bacon when he was in my town for a concert - yes he is in a band :)

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger