Monday, February 20, 2006

day of rest


office closed
no filming today
only
cheese, wheat thins
and a
project runway marathon

afternoon bliss

immediately followed by
magic hat
caesar
and an overpriced brownie sundae
split two ways
amongst numerous post-collegiates
at a too-expensive-for-its-own-good
upper east side pub

it's late
for me
and a day of rest
should mean
a day of rest
so, no more for now

but

consider yourselves lucky
i could have written about
giving my seat up on the subway

and we all would've regretted that in the morning

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your writing -- impeccable
-Cheeze

2:30 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

NEVER give yor seat dude~~~

2:31 PM  
Blogger Heather B said...

A Project Runway Marathon and a brownie sundae? I am there! You wouldn't get me to split it though.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Dean said...

I think we are lucky....no subway crap

10:15 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

I had such fun with you, and you're right. That place was stupidly overpriced. And everyone did bitch and moan too much, yet somehow I loved it. Your presence added much to my evening.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger