Sunday, February 05, 2006

SUPER


ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

Good, cause that makes one of us...
I'm headed out of state to the former home of Gloria "Sunset Boulevard" Swanson, where the infamous "I'm ready for my close-up Mr. Demille" scene was filmed, for MY Super Bowl party. There are rumored to be hundreds of guests, tents, flat screen TVs, catering from some of the best restaurants in Manhattan and a spread that includes such choices as sushi, chinois and lord knows what else.

I've informed everyone who will listen that my attendance is based solely on the stipulation that I can and WILL be the official cheerleader. (And that I don't actually have to watch even one second of the game...) It should be a lot of fun!

Mostly I'm just looking forward to the Miss Piggy, Jessica Simpson Pizza Hut commercial. Because, seriously, if we've learned anything at all it's that, "These Bites were made for Poppin'! And that's just what they'll Do!"

Plus, you never know who will pop a titty out!

Alright, gotta get my game face on! Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Nice Part-tay was it fun?

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger