Sunday, January 29, 2006

HAPPY 100th BLOG!!!


IN HONOR OF MY 100th POSTING ON MY 100th DAY AS A BLOGGER, I THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD BE FUN TO DO A TOP 100 LIST OF INFORMATION AND FACTS DETAILING THE LIFE THAT I WRITE ABOUT EVERY DAY.
IT'S JUST A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE IN THE KNOW, OUT OF THE KNOW OR MAYBE JUST SLIGHTLY BESIDE THE KNOW.
SO, THIS IS ME.
ENJOY!

1. I am in love for the first real time of my life.

2. The "CGC" of my blog title refers to my initials.

3. The "182" is an abbreviation for my birthday 1 -18- 82.

4. I carry a giant tote with me everywhere I go but am embarrassed by it and want to start carrying a briefcase.

5. Its hard for me to pick a favorite color but if I had to, it would be green.

6. I wear blue clothing all of the time for no apparent reason.

7. My favorite foods are sushi, cheese pizza and chocolate chip cookies.

8. Peanut Butter Cup is my favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor.

9. I've seen over 200 theatrical performances in New York, mostly on Broadway.

10. I'm a 2004 Graduate of New York University's Tisch School of the Arts.

11. I have a pomeranian named Bradshaw. She is named after the character Carrie Bradshaw and she is awesome.

12. I used to think my eyes were brown. Now I know they're actually hazel.

13. I am an anal retentive, OCD, neat-freak. Example: All of the shampoo bottles HAVE to face forward.

14. But sometimes I like to make a mess.

15. I don't keep anything in my fridge except a Brita water filter and salad dressings.

16. Rosie O'Donnell is hands down, without a doubt, my #1 celebrity obsession. Sarah Jessica Parker is my #2.

17. I have been lucky enough to get in a picture with both of them.

18. It used to be boxers. Now it's briefs. But it was NEVER boxer briefs.

19. My parents are still married and are two amazing and amazingly interesting people.

20. I am the oldest of three and love having a brother and a sister as siblings.

21. When people first meet me they usually think I'm an only child.

22. Exercise has never been a part of my life.

23. I know that I want to have children someday. I also know that I don't want them for at least another 10 years or so.

24. Their names have already been picked out, but I'm not giving THAT away (somebody will steal 'em I'm sure!).

25. I grew up in Fayetteville, Arkansas where I lived for 18 years.

26. I've since lived in N.Y.C. for the past 5 years.

27. I only like coffee occasionally after dinner. I never like it in the mornings. I'm much more of an OJ or Jamba Juice kind of person when I wake up.

28. My ideal sleep schedule is between 2 am and 10 am.

29. I NEED eight hours of sleep.

30. I have zero tattoos only because I can't think of anything I'd still want on my body when I'm 70.

31. I had braces but never wore my retainer.

32. Acne covered my face until I was a senior in High School.

33. I'm not afraid of commitment, but AM slightly scared of it.

34. I am very, very critical. But mostly of myself.

35. I love blogging.

36. I take more pictures than nearly anyone I know.

37. I'm an incredibly slow reader because I figure that if I'm going to take the time to read a book then I really want to absorb it.

38. I sleep barefoot, even in Winter. Socks just don't feel right.

39. I think I have nice feet.

40. I wish my body could be hairless.

41. If I could choose one super power then it would probably be invisibility (I'm a perve) plus flying seems like it would get really cold way up there with all that wind blowing on you.

42. I've had the same cell phone number and email address for my entire life.

43. If I had all the money in the world then all I'd want is a nice home and plenty of time to travel.

44. I'm dying to spend a month in Italy.

45. Some days when I don't leave the house I feel either slightly agoraphobic or highly lazy.

46. I prefer one on one time to big group get-togethers.

47. New Zealand Sauvignon Blancs are my wine of choice.

48. Ketel One is my vodka (No hangovers and mm-mm-mmm delicious!).

49. I worked as a host and waiter for a year and a half and feel that everyone should be forced to do the same at some point in their lives.

50. I want to travel everywhere but only want to live in New York.

51. I've been a pescatarian for over six years, meaning that I eat seafood but no red meat or chicken.

52. I'm nearly blind without glasses or contacts.

53. I was raised a Republican but am now whole-heartedly a Democrat.

54. I'd consider myself very, very spiritual but not particularly interested in organized religion.

55. Christmas is my favorite holiday.

56. Easter is probably my least favorite (I'm never home with the family anymore).

57. I used to wish that I was taller but now am happy with my height.

58. I have only dyed my hair once. It was in the eighth grade and I dyed it blonde over Summer vacation. When school started back I told everyone that it was natural highlights. Needless to say, no one believed me.

59. I am right handed.

60. I am right brained.

61. I'm slightly obsessed with capturing memories or events. Hence the journaling, photography etc. etc.

62. I am afraid of death but mostly afraid of losing the ones I love.

63. Some people only crave sweet foods, others only salty. I crave both.

64. I watch too much television sometimes.

65. I always seem to wish I were an age other than the one that I actually am at the time.

66. I hate the local news (hearing about the fifteenth car crash of the day doesn't help me out at all).

67. But I feel like I should pay more attention to the world news.

68. Waking up is really hard for me.

69. I don't particularly love long strolls on the beach.

70. I do however enjoy going to the movies in sweatpants and a hoodie.

71. I don't go dancing as much as I used to and I miss that.

72. My skin is really sensitive and I HATE shaving.

73. My hair and fingernails grow quicker than I 'd like them to.

74. I pluck my eyebrows. But not to shape them, only to keep them clean.

75. I love to take naps.

76. I would die without the people I cared about in my life but I love my alone time too.

77. I must be really self-absorbed to be enjoying this exercise as much as I am.

78. I used to look forward to a cigarette and the nice walk home after going out to dinner. Now I just look forward to the nice walk home.

79. I once considered getting the cartilage of my left ear pierced but have never ended up piercing anything.

80. My childhood dream job was to be an animator for Disney.

81. I have a really shy bladder and in many situations can not use a urinal.

82. I hate to love tabloids but don't particularly love to hate them.

83. I enjoy the idea of libraries but never use them because when I read a book I want to keep it on my shelf forever.

84. I'm often really bad at remembering names.

85. Madonna is my favorite solo artist. R.E.M. is my favorite band.

86. I drink a lot of water.

87. I was president of my High School Thespians Society (i.e. Drama Club) and won four Best Actor Awards for the shows I was in.

88. So, needless to say, I sucked at sports.

89. If I had all the space in the world I would cover every flat surface with framed photographs.

90. I'm a big fan of house plants.

91. And house pets.

92. I've had a subscription to Entertainment Weekly magazine for the past 10 years.

93. I'm a huge pack rat and collect things like Happy Meal toys, matches from restaurants and Playbills from every show I've seen.

94. I've been to nearly every restaurant, bar or club that's been seen on "Sex and the City."

95. Autumn is my favorite season. Spring is a close second, but for different reasons. Summer I love too and, well, Winter's not so bad either.

96. I hate lying, liars and being lied to. Can't do it myself and can't stand when other people do it to me. Just tell the truth. In my opinion, it's the only option.

97. I'm a Mac person through and through.

98. I lived in Paris for four months.

99. I procrastinate.

100. I've only recently begun to worry about things like Life Insurance and whether or not to bring an umbrella.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sushi and cookies? hmmm I gotta try that...nice. found your link on cindys page..look forward to reading more

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't pierce your ear...your gorgeous the way you are

12:41 PM  
Blogger C the Maven said...

What a great list! A month in Italy sounds great.

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris: You were raised to think....Dad

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger