Wednesday, June 28, 2006

wednesday, i guess


well when it rains, i guess it pours
a new job
a new commercial
with two more commercial shoots booked for next week

my "vacation" is over
it's business is as business does from here on out
and frankly i couldn't be more relieved

i need it
i need work, as do we all

the unpacking is officially finished
we now have a home
as opposed to a hovel

i'm still not sure why i write like this
abbreviated...
without capitalization...
or punctuation...
and often including the dot dot dot...

is it me
or is it her?
"hmmmm"
as she would say

at any rate it's easy
writing this way
and quick too

yes
yes it is

a'ight
i've gotta go
i'm behind on this whole blogging thing
again
but with houseguests everything changes
and this week i've not been myself
if myself is even any one identifiable characteristic
anymore

all is new
as is life
for me
and for her
at the exact same time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger