Sunday, June 18, 2006

Dear Dad : Love Chris


Not to just straight-up steal from another (MUCH more popular) blog but in Trent's own words, I thought that this celebrity baby-daddy photo montage was "Brills" and I definitely "Luvs it!"

A Huge Happy Father's Day to my own dad. I can't even begin to express how much you've done for us over the years. All of your hard work, your support and your understanding have helped to shape me into the strong-willed, ethical person I am today.

You always told us to believe in ourselves, that it's the Trying, not the Winning that's important in life and that no matter where our paths may take us, our Happiness is really all that matters to you.

I hope to someday be half the father that you've been to me, to Will and to Susan. Much love to you on your special, special day! And Thank You for everything. For life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris: Thanks for the note and I'm very happy you are settled in--give my love to Bradshaw and to Matt. Did Bradshaw give you a present?? Dad

4:42 PM  
Blogger cgc182 said...

HA!
Unfortunately her only present to me is not passing out from Heat Stroke!
It's hot as balls up here!!!

Happy Father's Day again...

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger