Friday, June 23, 2006

Pride Weekend Begins!


And it doesn't get any gayer than this assortment of color-organized shirts hanging in my closet!

From what I hear it's gonna be a rainy one, so I hope the boys are bringing protection... (And yes, I do mean BOTH kinds)

Mother Nature (as opposed to God) may have a 100% chance of raining on our parade come Sunday, but regardless of her poor spirits I'd like to extend a Happy Pride to each and every one of us!

Mothers, Fathers, Sisters, Sons. I believe we ALL have reason to be proud of where we stand today. But our voices arguably need to be heard now more than ever.

May everyone have a safe, amazing weekend! Drama will undoubtedly be lurking behind most corners (as is the very nature of pride) but if things get too heated with you and your girlfriends remember that you can always just dance it out!

I'm Proud of You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger