Thursday, June 29, 2006

quoi the FUCK?


WTF!!!???
Why on Earth did I have to choose the week that Star Jones quit "The View" to be the SAME week I give up on my celebrity blog-reading?

WHY, GOD? WHYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

So, come Thursday I felt more behind than a photoshoot involving Jennifer "Escuelita" Lopez.

But, Thank God for THIS.

And I'm sorry, you can call me a crazy Rosie Hatin' flip-flopper, but I'm kinda on Team Star with this one.

YEAH, death to Barbara and her Roy Cohn lovin' ways... (ok, i prob shouldn't refer to "death" when talking about an eighty year old) (but you kinda get the drift, right?)

Whatever, I'm still buyin' the DVR just so's I can catch the drama on "The View" EACH AND EVERY DAY and whenever my cotton-pickin' little heart asks for it, with or without Mrs. Star Jones-Reynolds!

We'll definitely miss the crazy bitch tho.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather B said...

Bless her heart, at least she finally admitted to gastric bypass!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger