Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thursday in the Park with Bradshaw


Glorious beyond glorious day. The type that you're ecstatic to not be at work during. The type that you resent for not lasting all year long.

Wow, what a New York City day. 72 degrees and sunny as all get out. Bright, warm, with just the perfect number of clouds up in the sky.

Weather has to be just about the most mundane of subjects a person could ever find himself writing about. But days like this one just don't come along that often.

The celebs were certainly out in full force. Literally everybody and their dog was running around the streets of Manhattan. And I spent the afternoon at Tomkin's Square dog park with my own pup, so I should know.

Moby, Meg Ryan, Broadway's latest critical darling Lisa Kron, Ari something or other from vh1's I Love the Fabulous Life of Best Week Ever's Beach Bodies...

And who can blame them? It was beautiful. Really amazing. Spring has certainly sprung.

And it's about dang time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather B said...

It's like that here too ... our neighbors have even hung out their wash to dry - a sure sign of summer.

Now I just have 4 months ahead of me worrying one of her kids will split their head open on my drive way before I can breathe easy!

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's amaazzing, according to S.R.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger