Thursday, August 03, 2006

You Betta' Watch Out!


Not that I would ever advocate the possibility of people being hurt anywhere. (Particularly due to a natural disaster of epic proportions)

But I gotta admit that I've always kind of wanted my own Hurricane... Tropical Storm... What have you...

So you can understand that the headline "Tropical Storm Chris looming" was so unbelievably exciting for me that I myself got a little wet as its result. And all the way up here in New York City!

Plus, let's be honest here. While in real time I may be hawking Halibut specials at an Upper East Side Seafood joint...

I'd very much like to think that somewhere far, far away my alter ego Trop. Storm Chris is causing mayhem and debauchery on the islands of "Antigua, Barbuda, Anguilla, St. Kitts, Nevis, Saba, St. Eustatius, St. Barthelemy and St. Martin."

Heck, one of us deserves a vacation.

And really, a little rain shower can dream can't he? A little rain shower can dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger