Friday, March 17, 2006

Luck O' The Irish


I'm not Irish
so that might explain the day I've had
ugh
life changes so fast
when you don't control your own fate

my corporate life is over
for now
thank god
but
oh, so scary too

tomorrow's a new day
and my mom is in town for the week
perfect timing really
I'm gonna be just fine

I know
that everything happens for a reason
and better days will come
for sure
but goodness me
i don't like this feeling

Loyalty is a virtue, however
so, thank you ashley
for standing by
no matter what
we were always in this together
from the start
and we're gonna be just fine

no better than that
we'll be great
phenomenal
incredible
grand

this is the start of a brand new life
and i wouldn't give up our time together
for the world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger