Tuesday, January 17, 2006

"my"time/ "my"space


I just began using myspace.com this afternoon despite the fact that I've had a non-active account on their site for over a year.
Not to worry, I'm not leaving cgc182.blogspot.com! I'll still be writing here every day. Nothing could keep me away from the blogosphere!

I'm just adding an up and running myspace profile to the list of things I had previously said I'd never do, alongside owning an ipod and gaining weight...

It's really nothing all that special, mostly the same shit I've got goin' on over here (with a whole lot less in my opinion). But I know everyone's on it, everybody raves about it, and I was beginning to feel more than a little left out.

Take a look at the link if you're curious and invite me to be one of your friends if you're actually a member (and I know you).

I'll be back to normal on this site tomorrow.
Once a good twelve or so hours have passed without my face staring at a computer.


And with that,
DEATH TO FRIENDSTER!!!
(uh, just kidding... I love you guys too!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger