Wednesday, January 11, 2006

away message


I just got back from pilates.
Having done Bikram Yoga for a short but dedicated period, pilates feels like teaching myself an entirely new way to breathe.
I enjoyed the experience tonight very much but am looking forward to learning the basics quickly so that I can begin to work in a group session.
Don't get me wrong, the private tutorials I've started using are wonderful. My instructor Jesse is the best! But if I'm going to pay someone nearly $80 to move my body around for under an hour I want just a little more attention paid to my dick.
Call me old fashioned.
At any rate, I'm very excited at beginning a new life in tune not just with my heart or head, but with my whole body as well.
Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger