Tuesday, December 06, 2005

the fight, back


blogger froze for over 4 hours last night
all of blogger.com
for as far as I can tell
everyone's
but
i'm afraid
that i am the cause.
i wrote a semi-pseudo-quasi cleverly edited
little entry
at around 8:05 pm
about two people who I was tired of seeing
on magazine covers.
the entry
not so much cruel
as just ranting,
a pointless
waste of thought
energy
time
and space.
i could have written so much more
so much better
i could have challenged myself
to re-find my voice
never give up
re-ignite the part of me
that can do more than just
destroy what i have nothing to do with
so
my negativity
i fear
caused blogger to shut down
and for that
people of the cozmos
i am sorry.

napping
I dream in reality television
edit
my dream-fights
go quickly
commercial breaks
come often
in the form of jolts back into
consciousness
T.V. is bad
so deliciously good
but
such a waste of time.
after vegging out
for about three hours or so
in front of the boob tube
last night
I finally turned it off
at around 10 pm
only to remember that a friend had reminded me that
Sarah Jessica Parker was a guest on Leno
so
instead of saying
"eh"
enough's enough
i guess
for tonight,
I
at 10:01
sat my ass right back down
and checked out
of anything that matters
for the next two hours.
luckily I was strong enough
to finally say
CLICK
when Isaac Mizrahi followed SJP
on the couch.
but
I am telling you
I almost didn't make it.

Powered by Blogger