Sunday, August 23, 2009

splattered.


I'm drunk
the night before I film a scene
as an extra
in "Going the Distance"

The fingers
as they pushed their ways down my throat
conjured up a color
orange/ almost day-glo salmon

the mixture of salsa and sour cream

I feel emptied
a friend left tonight
Anne/ back to London tomorrow day
saying goodbye is always hard
Tequila and Champagne only help a bit

Life Does Not Turn Out
As Expected
but we'll all be fine

with the dog beside me
I hope the bed brings comfort
and not the wave shift tremors
of a life spent drinking
socializing
laughing
floundering about in search
of a higher calling
a deeper means
a more purposeful life

Tomorrow brings a different color
Perhaps it will be Turquoise.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle's Study at Home said...

Hello. I really like this work!

9:41 PM  
Blogger *** said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:51 PM  
Anonymous *** said...

nice.

12:53 PM  
Blogger blog said...

The functionality of Outlook 2010, you can use it to send and receive email, manage your contacts, diary, scheduling, allocation of tasks. Outlook 2010 download provides a number of new features and functionality, and can help you keep in touch with others, and to better manage time and information.

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger