Wednesday, July 19, 2006

ITube, YouTube, TheyTube, WeAllTube!

Natalie Portman SNL Rap


For a while now I've wanted to proclaim my love for all things YouTube on this little ol' blog of mine.

But due to my irrational fear of having everyone know exactly what I did in fact YouTube...

(Embarrassingly, mostly just old 1980s cartoons, shirtless college football practices and ancient episodes of "The Rosie O'Donnell Show")...

I kept this highly publicized site a secret from those of you not quite in-the-know. Until now.

Yes, my time has come to share the love with all of you! YouTube is amazing! Feel free to set up an account of your own (I just did!) and search away to your heart's content.

Find old award show speeches, numbingly dull homemade movies, television parodies like "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!"

And this especially hilarious Saturday Night Live digital short which I personally would have never had the privilege of seeing were it not for a night out a few months back, my dear friend Krista and, you guessed it, the wonder of YouTube!

Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger