Saturday, December 31, 2005

Looking back...


Another year older. Another year passed.
The world continues its forward sweeping motion as 2005 draws to a close.
In the past 365 days we as a people have experienced devastating loss not only in the natural disasters of Hurricane Katrina and the aftermath of the Indian Ocean tsunami but with the continued terrorism and loss of lives in the Middle East. These tragedies were marked by the contrast of bright glimmers in hope, with the possibility of a better tomorrow for all.

This year my universe was shifted by changes both small and large...

There was the ending of my career in the service industry...



and the beginning of a new career as a "real world" businessman...



I began my life as a blogger...



and was lucky enough to get my first (tiny) job in the motion picture business...



I will never forget that this was the year ending my almost 10 year build-up to the photo opportunity I'd dreamed of with my childhood idol...



And along the way I was lucky enough to see...

New York



Philadelphia



Los Angeles



The Bahamas



Arkansas



Fire Island



and Florida



But without a doubt, the most important event in my tiny life during this last year was you, Matt...



It is because of your love that I am able to not only look back with pride,
but am able to look forward with the hope of an even more promising 2006.



So with that I wish a ...

Happy New Years to ALL!

May 2006 bring you peace, health, happiness, truth and above all

LOVE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger