Tuesday, November 08, 2005

autumn in new york





the slideshow that will never be
at least will never be, for now
"autumn in new york" was the title
it came accompanied with the song
and it was beautiful
I was only lucky enough to have witnessed it
lucky enough to have had a camera with me at the time
Here is a much abbreviated idea of what would have been in store
if I was the computer genius I am trying to become
imagine music as you scroll down the page
imagine music at all times if possible
-or come to my apartment and I'll show you the slideshow myself-
(God, does that sound as awful as I think it does?)

I spent today in Central Park
some photos of that are here
and, wow
From Sea to Shining Sea
with me, annoying my friends, as I try to capture it all
must take a piece home with me
forever
(if that concept even exists)

comments are still off, for those who have called or are wondering
just something I'm doing for me
proving to self that censorship is dead
must not write for others
any more than is necessary
but please keep reading
I WILL be here every day

I didn't vote this afternoon
nobody seemed to be talking about what I wanted to hear
and I probably would have voted for Bloomberg anyway
which bothers me
I just feel as though my mayor should be able to speak
and very expensive robot wins out over mumbling toadie any day
at least in my book

hope you all are well.
all of you who are reading this

and ALL of you who are not

Powered by Blogger