Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Life in a "Bubble"




Samsung "Bubble"-themed Internet Short and Commercial Shoot:

8 am to 8 pm: All day long.
My first professional job on-camera Close Up.
Carroll Gardens Brooklyn: Otherwise known as my new favorite spot on Earth.

The Job and the People were amazing and I had a wonderful day. But let's get down to what's really important:
Location! Location! Location!

This Unbelievable, Make Believe Place known simply as le Jardin de Carroll is stocked with, amongst other pleasantries:
Stay-at-Home Painter/Writer Dads spending their days pushing children through parks.
Some of the most beautiful Brownstone's you will ever witness.
And a seemingly endless strip of amazing restaurant/lounges for as far as the eyes can see.

And all of this just a few stops from Downtown N.Y. and the Lower East Side!

How on Earth have I never found this place before? Like a touch of Manhattan and a dash Europe rolled into one, I think I'm in love.

Seriously though, Life in a "Bubble" sure becomes worth it once that bubble finally pops.

1 Comments:

Blogger cgc182 said...

Yes, Girl! Yes!

I was shouting your name the WHOLE TIME those cameras were on me!!!

Represent!

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger